I've stayed here before and had been impressed by the comfortable rooms, reasonable food and friendly staff on reception. This time was no exception and we also used the gym/spa (both very good if a little worn) and bar. The latter being not so good. We arrived back around 10pm on Saturday to find the bar rammed to the point of being unpleasant, eventually got served with our extremely overpriced and lukewarm drinks and then had to sit out in the hotel reception. The atmosphere wasn't good and I couldn't help but think this wouldn't be a hotel to bring children to. The Gents loos said it all - vommit on the floor and people clearly using illegal substances. It's a real shame because this was and should be a nice comfortable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire