This was a great hotel for the air show, most displays could be seen from the outside seating area.
Room 311 was excellent and it was overlooking the main hanger at the airfield.
Good size comfy bed, lovely bathroom with a walk in shower.
Check in was quick and easy, overall very pleased considering it was probably there busiest weekend of the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire