Stayed here on the 'upper deck' (top floor-slightly fancier rooms) with my fiancée for a child-free weekend.
Room was slightly smaller than we were expecting and the bathroom had no bath, only a shower but really it made no difference.Pillows were the most comfortable I have ever slept on!
The pub, restaurant and function rooms downstairs make the ground floor quite busy but in a good way. People also seem to meet up here as well as just staying in the hotel.
We loved it- perfect for people watching but you could not hear any of this noise in the bedroom.
We had some issues with the tv in our room and reception were up to fix it straight away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire