Stayed as we had an early christening to go to in the area, but wish we'd stayed at home & left extra early to get to the service! Only booked here as the hotel we wanted was full & from the reviews it looked mostly good. We had what was advertised as a family room, when it was in fact a standard room, with 2 very small beds squashed in, 1 of which was blocking the wardrobe, so we couldn't use it! The room was very dark, as the lighting isn't very good & overlooked the multi story car park next door! Toilet seat was very odd shape & the hand held shower head came off whilst my husband was having a shower, meaning he effectively had to 'hose' himself down! Don't even get me started on the meal we had in the chop house, see my review & find out just how awful it was..! Won't be going back & wouldn't recommend to anyone..!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire