“Sadly shut shop :(”

Khanas Stan
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Khanastan has now re-opened after a long time under the new name of Just Delicious. Bigger and better with a new menu choices but the same old friendly service you can expect from a trusted local business.
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Retrospective review. This used to be the best Indian takeaway in Farnborough. Great curries. Sadly the owner was forced to close down this take away due to financial difficulties about two years ago.

3  Thank ChocolateRain

Reviewed 4 October 2013

excellent service great food, free delivery, staff very friendly, food arrives still very hot, and delivery is very quick

1  Thank emma w
Reviewed 21 June 2012

This will be a short review. I love it!
If you haven't been here, you should. They simply know how to make amazing Indian dishes.

I just wish they delivered to our area. They say 5 mile radius and we are exactly 5 miles away but that is apparently too far. :(

They would probably get our custom 3 or 4 times more if they did.

Brilliant food and they are so friendly (when I drive to pick it up!) :)

1  Thank melkorxp
Justdeliciousnc, Owner at Khanas Stan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2014

We have re-opened, even better than before and called Just Delicious. Pop in and say hi to us...

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Seriously nice Food, very polite over phone, quick polite delivery, very impressed. The take away shop
Front is a little naff but they often are. It could get more custom
I think with a more authentic decor but this takes nothing away from the fabulous food.

1  Thank Wren0200
Reviewed 9 September 2011

If you live near North Camp this is the place to go for a great Indian takeaway. I usually phone my order ahead and its ready when I get there. Love the chicken tikka danzak and special biryani! The portions are quite large, so one main with rice and naan between two is sometimes loads! I don't know how anyone could eat one of those biryani on their own!

1  Thank Niallet