“Excellent service and great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dolce Italia
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Farnborough
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Farnborough, Hampshire
“Excellent service and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We came here last night on a spur of the moment evening out after having lived in Farnborough for years and never having visited!! A really lovely authentic Italian. Busy the whole evening and a lovely atmosphere!!

Food is very reasonably priced. Around 9.50 for pizza / pasta / risotto. Then around 11-13 for the meat dishes on the specials board.

The food was delicious everyone in our group of 4 had something different and it was all really good!! Staff were just lovely. Very friendly and professional service. Clearly take pride in their restaurant!!

Our three course meal with wine came to around £25 a head.

Will definitely be back!!

2 Thank Ems85_12

Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Not to bad ..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Cozy place ... Waiter was polite .. Good was ok I had lasagne .. To much tomato in it .. But was ok ... My fellow diners enjoyed there's too ... Around £20 per head ..
No to bad ..

Aldershot, United Kingdom
“Authentic back street Italian....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

My boyfriend needed a carb loaded meal before an 85 mile charity bike ride an decided we should eat italian. Originally we chose another restaurant in Farnborough but were so glad we found this gem.

Reading other reviews on here, I would agree that the exterior is a little bit tired looking but inside it's a perfect family run Italian bistro.

From the moment we went in we were met by a very welcoming owner followed by his happy wife who serves every table with perfection - even though they were full and under pressure I'm sure!

The house wine was too easy to drink!! And from starter to dessert, every mouthful was authentic and absolutely delicious!!

Already organising a family birthday visit as well as others before it gets too well known and busy. Whatever happens, Dolce Italia.....do not change!!! We will be back!!

• Visited July 2014
Guildford
“Amazing atmosphere lovely staff ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Our first visit here and we had such a lovely evening. The food was delicious and all homemade and the staff were superb! I asked for mayonnaise with my pizza (such a Neanderthal) and they didn't have any- however one member of staff literally ran out to the local shops to get me some- I was so impressed and really touched by the effort they made. We will definitely be back for more. What a fantastic find.

Farnborough, United Kingdom
“welcoming staff, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My first visit to Dolce Italia after 7 years living locally; I've missed out by not going there before!

Even on a Tuesday night the restaurant had enough tables full for an atmosphere, and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. The food was excellent all round - delicious calamari and seafood spaghetti - and very big portions. It's also extremely good value.

The outside doesn't look especially promising but please ignore that. Once you are inside it's a homely, comfortable setting for an informal and yummy meal.

I totally recommend it and have just booked to go back again!

• Visited April 2014