Holiday Inn Farnborough
US$153
Falcon Hotel(Farnborough)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
SACO Aparthotel Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
US$85
US$101
US$98
US$144
US$140
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Farnborough Central(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$60
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Solstice House(Farnborough)
US$118
US$109
Priceline
Premier Inn Farnborough Town Centre(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$246
All reviewspancake machinemilk and cookiesactivity packlegoland deallego landon arrivalswimming poolsofa bedbar priceshealth clubmini bargood sizesteam room and saunathe room was nicewould stay againfamily roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have stayed at HI Farnborough twice in the last couple of months and on both stays the experience has been excellent throughout. Always clean and fresh. The housekeeping staff greeting you on the corridors, the maintenance team offering to assist with luggage as they happen to pass you, the reception, bar and restaurant staff taking an interest in you and remembering your preferences - clear and consistent signs of a management team that really get what great customer service is actually all about. There are numerous 'upscale' hotels and brands that could do with some training from this Manager and their team. Looking forward to my next visit again soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jane S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear COHV20C,

Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of which the team and I were delighted to receive. I really appreciate your constructive feedback and I can assure you it is our aim to ensure all guests feel the way you do about our hotel.

I do place a huge emphasis on exceeding guest expectations and delivering individual, friendly but professional service and I am pleased the staff looked after you so well.

Many thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Usual reliable standard. No complaints, fair room rate, good breakfasts, quiet well appointed room and a good bed. Service/Staff better than usual at Holiday Inns. Easy to get to, parking a bit of a hassle due to poor signing but was glad we hit a spot anyhow.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrian S
Jane S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Adrian S,

Thank you so much for your constructive review further to your recent stay at the hotel. I was delighted to learn that the staff looked after you however I was sorry to note you had difficulty parking due to the signage. I will review this with my Maintenance Manager and thank you for bringing to our attention.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed here with my wife and 4 year old daughter in May 2014. There are not many big chain type hotels in this neck of the woods (Farnham, Aldershot, Guilford etc), so booked an IHG hotel.

This was a great hotel. Plenty of parking, good facilities with the bar, swimming pool etc. We also where here for a big wedding weekend but did not hear anything from the disco. The staff were great and looked after us for breakfast and made a fuss of my daughter by giving her an activity book and a voucher for a cookie and milk.

I struggle to fault my experience here and definitely see myself coming back.

Room Tip: Get something in the new build as it apears quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Magicbloke,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review further to your recent stay at the hotel. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

I will share your feedback with my team, thank you for your kind comments.

Kind regards

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stopped a few times, my sister got married here and lives locally.
Always have a lively stay. Staff friendly.
Hotel is family friendly, daughter got free milk and cookies - milk was a godsend to get her off to seep, she also got colouring books and crayons.
Breakfast was delicious - great service.
Food in the bar was also delicious, home cooked, got the pizza, drink and side deal which was perfect.
Room was comfortable and spacious, stayed in a family executive room. However there was a wedding on and some of the guests made a lot of noise during the night and I didn't get any sleep!
Internet is also on the expensive side - £25.
Would defo stay again though - hopefully will be less noise next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Carolpiggybank84,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! My team and I were delighted to read your comments further to your stay with us over the Easter weekend.

I was sorry to hear you were disturbed by noise, this particular weekend was a very busy weekend for the hotel and I must apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We do hope to welcome you back very soon and once again thank you for your feeedback.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We received a friendly welcome on arrival, the room was comfortable and had everything we needed including tea and coffee. The pool facilities were great and this is included in the price. The bar was comfortable and parking was easy. We did not have breakfast. The packs provided for the children were a great touch and these included a colouring pack, breakfast pack and a milk and cookie voucher. This was our second stay and I believe the friendly service has improved. We were able to check in earlier because our room was available and we'd only gone in to ask about leaving the car. At other hotels this is more strict and I definitely appreciated the flexibility provided by Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Jane S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Victoria E,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I was so pleased to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We strive to ensure our younger guests are as satisfied as the older ones! Glad the stay was enjoyed by the whole family.

I will share your kind comments with my team and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.