“Amazing”

Diwali
Ranked #11 of 97 Restaurants in Farnborough
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Diwali is an authentic Indian restaurant established in July 2012 with a vision of providing the best quality, healthy and delicious Indian food in the homily environment at the affordable price. It is situated in the heart of North Camp, a beautiful city in Farnborough. It is a fully licensed restaurant and you can enjoy the drinks having lots of choices on liqueurs and wines. A spacious dining hall with 60 covers with a private party room with beautifully set up dining tables makes your dinner so enjoyable you can't wait visiting there. Apart from dining in the restaurant it has been providing Free Home Delivery services within the area of 4 miles radius and takeaway collections. To make the dining experience even better and accessible to every diners it has been working in coordination with Just-eat you can order online or on the phone and the food is at your door at the earliest.Diwali extends warm welcome to everyone. Thank you.
“Amazing”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I have been there they do authentic indian meals and the service is second to none. Both times have been 10/10 will be going again next time I am in the area.

4 Thank Justin F

Whittlesey, United Kingdom
“Great food and staff”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was busy due to the Airshow being on but they fitted us in, service was great, food was fantastic, just too much for us to finish and that's very unusual for me.
Highly reccomeded will certainly go back next time we visit.
Under £50 for both of us inc drinks.

3 Thank Martin G
Camberley, Surrey, England.
“Excellent Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I hade a superb meal at Diwali last night. The king prawn and chicken tikka starter were beautiful. I followed this with Chicken Dhaniya Adhraki which is chicken in flavoursome creamy thick sauce with ginger and coriander. I think this is the best Indian dish I have tasted.
I highly recommend this restaurant

4 Thank PaulCamberley
Woking, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The best indian in this area without question. I have tried them all and always return here at least once a week for the superb service and fantastic food.

2 Thank P K
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“One of the best Curry Houses in the area”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have used this restaurant many times with friends or just my wife and I . The food is excellent and you are always made to feel very welcome by the excellent staff .
I would always recommend this restaurant to anybody and along with the menu it is an excellent place to dine either with friends or just as a couple

• Visited June 2014