“Good quality accommodation”

Park Lodge Guest House
Ranked #1 of 9 Farnborough B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Three of us atsyed here for a night during a golf trip in July. Martin, the owner was very pleasant and always on hand to answer questions or help. The hotel and rooms were very clean and well kept. There is a car park at the back of the hotel where cars could be left safely. Breakfast was very good and again Martin was on hand to take the orders and ensure we had enough to eat. Good value for money, and would certainly stay there again if in the area.

There are newer reviews for Park Lodge Guest House

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Lovely clean accommodation. Martin was very helpful and the breakfast was delicious. We only stayed one night in order to visit RHS Wisley on our way down to Dorset. I can highly recommend Park Lodge.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Thinking I had everything planned for our visit to England, I never dreamed getting lost in Farnborough was on the agenda.
I called the Park Lodge Guest House for directions to the B&B. The owner, Martin, insisted that my friend and I stay where we were and he would come to find us and lead us to the B&B. It wasn't a great distance but his kind gesture was just one example of what makes the Park Lodge Guest House a cut above any B&B I have ever stayed in throughout Europe.
From the moment Martin escorted us to Park Lodge to the cleanliness of his B&B, the superb variety of the breakfast menu (including a traditional full English breakfast) and the attention and obvious care he has for his patrons is constantly evidenced by the owner, Martin.
I have friends who live in Farnborough but I will never stay at their home because the Park Lodge Guest House is now my home away from home.
Thank you, Martin.
Vicki D. and Joseph S. Florida, USA

1  Thank Vicki D
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Three of us stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending the Goodwood Festival of Speed. One of the main attractions for us was the car park tucked round the back where we could leave our cars safely away from the road. Martin was a great host, coming out to welcome us on arrival, taking time to explain all the features of the guest house, including the security access system. Rooms were immaculate and decorated in a very modern style. En-suite was very good, and there was a simply endless supply of hot water. Breakfast Room is great, being very light and airy, and the folding patio doors were always wide open, given the hot weather we had at the time. Wi-fi is fast and reliable, and free! As we were leaving early each morning, Martin prepared a takeaway breakfast for us which was very welcome. On the final day, we took advantage of the hot breakfast, and Martin explained how the produce was all locally sourced - a great breakfast was a great start to a long drive home. This guest house is not only great value for money, but great all round! Thanks Martin - we will be back! Jim.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stay in over 100 hotels a year in my job and to be honest normally cannot be bothered to write reviews.How ever this Guest House is an exception.I stayed for one night as I was working in Aldershot. As I pulled in to the car park I was met by Martin the owner who ofered to carry my bags to my room.My room was immaculate,modern witha good supply of tea coffee and biscuits.I also noticed that the security in this B & B is state of ths art and I would recomend it for lone female traverlers.The breakfast room is bright and welcoming.The menu choice for breakfast is a delightfull change from just the full fry. Ifelt more like a friend than a paying guest.This hotel is ideal for all MOD locations in the Aldershot Area,less than a mile from the Queens Ave.I will be using this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We needed to stay 2 nights in the Farnborough area and found this one as highly recommended on tripadvisor and we can see why. In a residential area, but just a couple of minutes from the motorway, this place looks modest from the front but has been extended at the back to have 10 rooms and a large breakfast room with sliding glass doors letting in the morning sunshine. Good parking at the back of the house. Nice rooms, extremely comfortable bed, excellent power shower. Lots of choice for breakfast - the Full English, eggs Benedict, Eggs Florentine, porridge, croissants, muffins, cereal, fruit, different types of tea, filter coffee - and a cute wee toast machine where you feed your bread onto the conveyor belt and it comes out toasted. We didn't meet Jill but Martin was an excellent host and made us feel very welcome. There were plenty restaurants within walking distance for an evening meal - would recommend the Diwali just along the road for a superb
Indian meal. Overall we had a great stay and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We had a lovely two night stay at Park Lodge.
I really didnt expect much when I pulled up as it just looked like a house in the middle of all the others but as soon as we parked the car we saw the breakfast room and we were welcomed by Martin. He showed us to our room and it was spotless.
For any wifi users out there it was excellent with excellent speed.
Breakfast was cooked to order and it was delicious. for anyone who wants to know what it consisted of:- Bacon eggs beans sausage tomatoes fried bread and toast. tea, coffee plus a selection of herbal teas. also available were croissants, muffins, and various cereals. An impressive selection. Eggs Benedict/Eggs Florantine were also available to order plus any variation of the above (beans on toast, poached eggs on toast, scrambled eggs etc). Very very pleased with everything.
They also had an impressive security system for getting in and out of the building so this is a plus for any female travellers.

Room Tip: They're all excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family