Park Lodge Guest House
  • Breakfast included
Aviator(Farnborough)
US$203
US$183
Holiday Inn Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Priceline
Travelodge Farnborough Central(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$86
Premier Inn Farnborough Town Centre(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$146
US$136
US$64
Travelodge
All reviewsb bairy breakfast roomeggs benedictowner martincooked breakfastmon fricracking breakfastpower showerfarnborough areasmall kitchenfridge and microwavesecond weekrooms are clean and comfortablevisiting the areapleasant staystayed here for one nightpremier inn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My daughters and I were back in the UK for a family celebration and staying at Park Lodge was wonderful. It was so much better than a hotel and such excellent value. Martin (the owner), was so friendly and helpful, he even offered the use of his kitchen so I could decorate the birthday cake I had brought with me, (talk about going above and beyond!). Breakfasts were really delicious with great choices. There were tea and coffee amenities in the room and free WiFi to keep us in touch with family back home. All in all we had a really great experience and will definitely stay again and we will most certainly recommend Park lodge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I booked my room through the Park Lodge website and on arrival I was very impressed by the professional approach of owner Martin. I had been on the road most of the day and had developed an eye infection and Martin provided me with options for my evening meal and local outlets to help me buy medicine to treat my eye infection - very impressed!
The room itself was very clean and on a par with many hotels I stay in whilst working away from home. I was especially impressed by the standard of the bathroom and the strength of the shower pressure.
The breakfast was as good as I had been expecting with local sausages and lovely fresh eggs. Overall a very comfortable nights stay and I will defiantly be recommending the hotel to colleagues and friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed in Park Lodge twice (march &april time for the course). Great hospitality, delicious breakfast and rooms were clean. There's everything you need. Good location too. Martin the owner was very helpful. I will recommend this place. Thanks. Kasia

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kasia S
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Unbelievable value for money.
From a great welcome, to a choice of rooms and a true full size double bed (English 4foot 6 inches) a fantastic power shower, complimentary teas and coffees. Access to a kitchenette. Very well decorated and carpeted throughout. Ample parking and although I was a little worried about sleeping at the front of the house re road noise it was unbelievably quiet and free wi-fi.
The breakfast's are outstanding freshly cooked to order by Martin the owner, who has been in the hospitality industry for a number of years and certainly knows how to look after his guests and what they need out of a bed and breakfast. Thank you so much for much for looking after us. Will not hesitate to recommend you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Forget the budget and usual hotel chains, this is a great place to stay complete with a first class breakfast.
Friendly owner, secure hotel, car parking at the rear. Near to lots of food establishments.
We will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple