“Lovely food!”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Usually order our take away curry from here and it is the best by far. The curries have lots of big chunks of meat in and the sauces are so flavourful. You get lots for your money and they conveniently allow you to order online. They offer free delivery and regularly have special offers on!

1  Thank Natalie M

Reviewed 20 March 2013

The food is always fresh cooked to order and excellent value for money. I come here with my boyfriend at least once a month and have never been disappointed friendly staff and food made to your liking

1  Thank kellystowe
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We had lived in Farnborough for years, and knew this place was there, and always see signs for it. So as part of a come dine with me type curry house competition we invited friends over to sample Farnborough's delights.

We practically booked half the restaurant for 11 of us last Friday night and were treated like royalty all night. Popadoms and beer flowed from the off, followed by starters for some and more popadoms for others. The food was amazing, the Lamb Tikka Massala I had was brilliant but I couldn't finish it all, which was a shame, but I put that down to too many popadoms. Everybody else admired the food, and its reasonably priced too. Bottles of wine were lovely and went on to drink liqueur coffees too. by the time we had finished it was about 11pm and they wanted to close. a brilliant evening, and will want to return again.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Ignore the fact it's located in a horrible area and looks totally out of place because the food is brilliant!
We have been regular takeaway users for years but this year decided to sign up for their curry club (which makes the value amazing) and eat in.
Always greeted with a smile and well looked after. Throw in a great selection of curries and you're on to a winner. I like to vary what I have so I've sampled most of the menu and every dish has been delicious! Deserts could be better but by then you'll be stuffed and probably follow your inner child and have an Egg Man like me!
I gave tried other curry houses around and nothing comes close, for me it's the only choice!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

We went on a Sunday evening, one guy bought his take away back and got his money back, we were the only people sitting in and waited ages for the food to arrive, when it arrived it wasn't nothing special, pretty bland and not much taste, would not go back

1  Thank fulhamfcboys