Our stay in room 006 at Fleet services was let down by;
1. grubby grouting in shower/bath area
2. the bottom of the WC bowl was quite heavily stained.
2. marks on wall where it looked like insects had been squashed.
3. between the 2 beds were scratches and a number of very unsightly areas where the paint looked as if it had been scraped or peeled away completely. We commented to the receptionist on our way out that it needed attention .
4. there was probably just one person in the room above but their footfalls produced loud thuds on the ceiling. If it had gone on late or there had been a family in the room it could have been quite intrusive.
Which is a shame because the entrance and reception areas were clean and tidy as were the corridors and the staff at reception were friendly and efficient.
The accommodation itself was fine; spacious and comfortable enough for our needs for an overnight stay and everything worked. The bedding was clean and the room had obviously been vacuumed.
This was our first stay at a Days Inn and it was the sense of neglect that spoiled the room which was not up to the standard of stays in Travelodge or Premier Inn.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking