“Great pub lunch experience”

The Station - Pizza Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #37 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Great pub lunch experience”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Took my partner here for pizza as he is a huge fan of all things doughy. I myself wanted a lighter option and the varied menu offered us both great options. The customer service was very good and the team seemed to genuinely care about our experience. We visited at 12am on a Sunday morning and it was very quiet so we had out pick of tables - although all areas were cosy and warm. My only reservation would be that football matches are shown here and I couldn't see a particular area where you could escape this if you wished. We left before any matches came on so I couldn't comment on how this changes the atmosphere if at all.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Victoria E

• Finnish first
London
“Great value pizza yet not very well known”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Station used to be a rough pub and is out of the town, therefore people might not think it's worth the trip but it certainly is.
The pizza is very tasty, good value and certainly a decent size. I was quite fussy but they were happy to cook it how I wanted it and it was delicious.
The nachos are good too.
It has a pub feel to it, which let's it down a bit. There are many TVs all showing sport and you have to go to the bar to order but overall, it's well worth the trip.

• Visited April 2014
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Best pizzas......for a good distance”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Simple really
Friendly staff
Serves Guinness on tap as a pub should do
Best wood fired pizzas and we always bring friends along, just so they can try it
They have done a great job with the whole refurb
Only tip is to make sure you park in their designated parking area

Visited March 2014
1 Thank j100lok
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I visited this place on more than once . I love the layout of the whole place best thing are the pizzas and the staff. The pizzas are amazing and the staff can't do enough for you.

• Visited February 2014
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Pizza & Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We've visited The Station a few times now and are never disappointed (even on the one occasion they forgot about us once we'd placed our order - they pulled out the stops to rectify the mistake). Haven't tried any other food on offer as the pizza is so good. You do get slight variations on the same pizza on each visit dependant on who's cooking. The Customer Service is excellent - front of house staff always make sure customers are happy with everything without being intrusive. The Station is very family friendly - I would recommend a visit. :-)

• Visited April 2014