“Excellent”

The Station
Ranked #34 of 73 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Visit Station in Fleet for authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub warmed by a cosy fire. Our pub-food menu features classic meals made with award-winning ingredients. Included are seasonal specials and buffet food for all occasions, and great value set menus too. You'll also find a hand-picked range of perfectly conditioned cask ales on tap, and a selection of fine wines from around the world. A true local in Fleet, we’re a great place to meet up with friends and swap stories. Take part in our weekly quiz, or just come to eat and relax in our stylish pub surroundings.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

An enjoyable first visit to this new restaurant food was excellent staff are very attentive service very good price is very reasonable all in all very good

There are newer reviews for The Station

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Took my partner here for pizza as he is a huge fan of all things doughy. I myself wanted a lighter option and the varied menu offered us both great options. The customer service was very good and the team seemed to genuinely care about our experience. We visited at 12am on a Sunday morning and it was very quiet so we had out pick of tables - although all areas were cosy and warm. My only reservation would be that football matches are shown here and I couldn't see a particular area where you could escape this if you wished. We left before any matches came on so I couldn't comment on how this changes the atmosphere if at all.

1  Thank Victoria E
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Station used to be a rough pub and is out of the town, therefore people might not think it's worth the trip but it certainly is.
The pizza is very tasty, good value and certainly a decent size. I was quite fussy but they were happy to cook it how I wanted it and it was delicious.
The nachos are good too.
It has a pub feel to it, which let's it down a bit. There are many TVs all showing sport and you have to go to the bar to order but overall, it's well worth the trip.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Simple really
Friendly staff
Serves Guinness on tap as a pub should do
Best wood fired pizzas and we always bring friends along, just so they can try it
They have done a great job with the whole refurb
Only tip is to make sure you park in their designated parking area

1  Thank j100lok
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I visited this place on more than once . I love the layout of the whole place best thing are the pizzas and the staff. The pizzas are amazing and the staff can't do enough for you.