“No”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Fleet
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dirty, outside seating is a fag ash covered mess with card playing old men nursing one coffee for hours. Inside is as filthy with tables you have to clear yourself, carpet as sticky as a 90s nightclub and Un explicably full off noisy teenage school kids that find everything hilarious or rammed with buggies and babies that don't want to be there based on the racket!

A jar of coffee in the office / at home and your own kettle are a more compelling way to 'do coffee' with a friend

Avoid

1  Thank Regularhoteluser257

Reviewed 23 June 2014

It's coffee, pastries, panini etc, just wht you would expect. There is a choice of seating either inside or under a canopy wher you can sit and watch the world, and your friends go by.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I never use Starbucks, but my favourite, Costa, is not at these services, so more fool me, thought I would try it once more.
The coffee was so weak it could hardly crawl out of the cup. The muffin was stale and when I asked for a knife, I was presented with a plastic one. And so expensive compared with Costa. Didn't rate the Service either.
Sorry Costa, I have finally learnt my lesson. Next time I will drive onto the next services where there is a Costa - please note this everyone.

1  Thank Zdthvg
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Love this branch of Starbucks. The staff are really welcoming and cheery and coffee is excellent as well. It also has an outside seating area.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I don't know why I do this to myself. I drive along the M3, I need to stop at Fleet services for some diesel & a cappuccino, and I convince myself that this time it's gonna be different with Starbucks, that this time the £2.70 I spend will produce an amazing cappuccino.

Oh how silly I am ! Today, Starbucks has hit rock bottom and my New Year's resolution for 2014 will be to never, EVER, drink a Starbucks again.

This cup of coffee was even more horrid than the radioactive waste I received from Cafe Nero the other week. The "barista" served me a cappuccino that very nearly burnt my lips. And any coffee connoisseur knows that piping hot milk spells disaster. Come to think of it, any coffee connoisseur known never to go to Starbucks, but their share price has sky rocketed this year, up almost 50%, and there must be a reason for that, right ? I took a sachet of sugar, just to try and salvage any taste, but It didn't work. By the 5th sachet of sugar I could finally taste something. But it still wasn't coffee. It was now more like coca cola. And a can of cola costs just £1.20.

Why is this filthy brown milk allowed to be served. I took one sip then left it on the floor outisde. It was a disgusting cup of coffee. I couldn't be bothered to complain. In the future, when I stop at Fleet services, I'll opt for a flavored water and a Burger King !

Coffee is a beautiful beverage when made correctly. These franchises are destroying coffee !

1  Thank Luke M