Lismoyne Hotel
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbuyagift vouchergarden winghigh streetafternoon teacream tealovely hotelexecutive roomwedding partyboth morningshuge bedgood sizetown centrevery pleasant staynight staybuffet stylesingle roomthe ground floor
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We had been given a voucher for 2 nights B&B and when booking decided to upgrade to executive room. We were very happy with the room, the bed was massive and very comfy, the bed linen was really nice. The breakfast was good with plenty of choice and good quality. I would have no hesitation in booking again or recommending. The only thing to watch is that the satnav postcode took us on the adjacent road, so had to resort to reading the hotel directions off the confirmation....which were spot on.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jon G, General Manager at Lismoyne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Antonia H

What a great review, thank you so much!

I'm really pleased that you liked our big beds and the enjoyed the Lismoyne Breakfast..your recommendation to other travellers is very much appreciated!

Sorry about the SatNav, the postcodes are a bit Higgledy Piggledy around the hotel..glad the directions worked!

See you again soon

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Stayed at Lismoyne last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Had a nice exec room overlooking the garden and good beds, shower and shampoo. Very friendly welcome and great staff thoughout stay. There is a new premier inn down the road and we would probably think about staying there, but would recommend people stay at the Lismoyne instead particularly since it is very dog friendly.

1  Thank BournemouthCowboy

Dear BournemouthCowboy

Thank you for your recent review and also for choosing us for your stay in Fleet.

I'm delighted that we compared favourably with the competition, we try very hard to look after our guests and I'm pleased that we didn't disappoint for your recent visit.

Well behaved doggies are always welcome..why wouldn't you bring every member of the family?!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I've stayed here quite a few times, had a nice visit. Loads of parking, right outside reception, check in was very quick and pleasant. Although my room was about as far away as you could get, it was lovely, spacious with a very comfy, enormous bed, a couple of arm chairs and desk space that was good for working on. Some nice touches in the room, great biscuits and a full size, free standing hand pump of lovely shower gel/hand wash, brilliant idea and much better than having to fiddle about with silly little miniatures. The iron and board in the room were also useful. Service and food were good and we were offered the bar menu in the restaurant also, which gave us more choice. I would visit again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lve Travel

Its great to welcome guests back to the hotel and that your most recent visit was worth writing about!

We rely on Trip Adviser to publish an unbiased reviews of our business, thank you for covering so many key areas important to prospective guests.

We use premium toiletries in all our hotel rooms, along with quality biscuits, fluffy towels and good quality linen...its important not to 'skimp' on the little things, as often the finer touches really make a difference to the guest experience.

I hope you'll continue to visit us in the future and enjoy the ongoing improvements we make to our business.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Was a birthday treat for myself and husband on a mighty deal voucher . Warm welcome on arrival, room and facilities were very-good, high street of Fleet five minutes away. Comfortable bed , nice and warm all over hotel. Price included excellent full english, would return, lovely couple of days.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Theresa C

I'm delighted that you chose The Lismoyne for your Birthday Treat, thank you so much for awarding us top marks!

Please tell all your friends!

Do come and see us again soon..

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed for four nights on business. Excellent care given for a female travelling alone, felt very comfortable and at home. Staff lovely and service excellent. Stayed in a garden room which was very well equipped and spotlessly clean. Quite spacious and great bed. Only problem is the sound proofing, floors and walls too thin. If you stay here be considerate of other people and don't keep the tv on all night. Food ok, some excellent but depends on choice. Breakfast good. Free easy WiFi in rooms and well set up for business. I liked the fact it was not a chain hotel and would be happy to use again if on business. I would not use if I wanted a luxurious weekend away but its a reasonable business choice.

Room Tip: Ask for one with good sound proofing, perhaps in the main house.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SuffolkMobo

Dear SuffolkMobo

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Lismoyne for four nights, although on business I'm glad you were able to sample our hospitality..I'm delighted we scored so well in that area!

I'm sorry you were disturbed by other guests during your stay, we do have 24hr Reception cover, we are always on hand to help with the 'noisy neighbours'!

I'm glad we suited your business needs..we do have less corporate accommodation which would suit weekend stays and various packages to suit..please check out the website for current offers.

Thank you once again for your thorough review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.