All reviews high street afternoon tea lovely hotel executive room scones wedding party huge bed both mornings town centre wedding reception duty manager pleasant stay buffet style sunday lunch night stay quiet location the ground floor
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this hotel for a friend's wedding. Staff were very good checking us in and helping with luggage when it was needed.
The room we were in was big with enough space with a large king size bed. One side of the bed was extremely uncomfortable where it is dipped and been used alot. The rooms were very hot due to the heatwave which isn't the hotels fault.. but i would recommend the hotel has a full refurbishment and include air con to the rooms (a fan was provided but it wasn't enough). The room could do with a deep clean around the edges.
Breakfast was ok, pretty average for a hotel. They could have done with having more tables available especially when a big group for a wedding has booked in (they do have the space).
Location is good for fleet.. walking distance to the town centre.
It's an ok hotel but I wouldn't rate it 4 star.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tony G, General Manager at Lismoyne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to read your review of your room. Whilst we always do our very best to ensure that every experience with us is a pleasant one,I apologise for the shortfalls that you encountered, something that we aim to rectify as soon as we are made aware of. What I will be doing is using your comments to allow the hotel to take actions and improve for the future.

Again I extend my apologies to you that your experience was not to the high standard we strive to offer for every guest with us. We would be delighted to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We booked double room as 2 adults and 1 child(5 years old). We came celebrate one of my friends wedding. When we came to the hotel to check in we got room number 22. The room was very small and there was no z bed for my son. I spoke to the reception and they just said sorry. They did not offer z bed for my son or other room. Duty Manager was not helpful. Just say sorry to me and did not arrange anything for us. But everything else was good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mohamed184

Dear Mohamed,

I am sorry to read that you stay at the Lismoyne was not of the high standard that myself and the team hold ourselves to.

I will speak to the team to ensure that our customer comments are dealt with in a correct way.

Its good to read that the rest of your stay was enjoyable .

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Rated 4 star, but I think that’s a bit generous.

The hotel is very dated and the rooms could do with a refurb for the cost of the stay.

That aside, we managed to get a decent nights sleep and the staff were helpful which is a plus.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your comments.

The hotel is reviewing all rooms and has started soft refurbishment of some of the rooms.
Its good to see that you you enjoed the rest of your stay.

I do hope that when in the area next we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We stayed overnight at the hotel as we were visiting friends in the area, so only used the room and had breakfast. The reception were very helpful when we were booking as I explained my husband has problems with walking and we were given a very nice ground floor room, which was bright and clean. We both agreed the beds were the most comfortable of any hotel we have used. The breakfast was very good and all the staff we met, receptionists and waitresses, were very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 45Kater
Tony G, General Manager at Lismoyne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Kater,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

It always makes pleasant reading when we get such comments.
I will pass your comments onto the team and they will be pleased to see that there efforts in striving to achieve
excellence for all guests has been noted.

I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future,please contact myself on gm@lismoynehotel.com so that i can take care of your booking.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

room was very clean although a little tired but we were told that they were in the process of refurbishing them the staff were brilliant and could not fault them however they were a bit stretched on the mornings following weddings as there were more people for breakfast on these days and not really enough staff although they did their best to cope and the wedding parties in the evening were never to loud or intrusive over all a lovely few days

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple