All reviewsbuyagift vouchergarden wingbuy a gift voucherfleet high streetcream tealovely hotelafternoon teaexecutive roomwedding partyboth morningshuge bedgood sizetown centrepleasant staywedding receptionduty managersunday lunch
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here whilst seeing family. We found the hotel bedroom no 2 spacious and comfortable with an interesting wood surround hosting the bed. The breakfast was smashing and help yourself and it doesn’t finish too early on a weekend. They clear the food at 10am. As someone said it had more soul than the travel-lodge.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Tony G, General Manager at Lismoyne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

It always makes pleasant reading when we get such positive comments.
I will pass your comments onto the team and they will be pleased to see that there efforts in striving to achieve
excellence for all guests has been noted.

I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future,please contact myself on gm@lismoynehotel.com so that i can take care of your booking.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

My husband spent a week working in Fleet, so I came along for the trip. I came in sick, during a heat wave, and miserable. The people at the Lismoyne were wonderful. It was a beautiful place to get the rest I needed, with helpful staff, an incredibly wonderful housekeeper, and delicious food. Our room was on the end, with a view into woods, was cool on the hottest days, and quiet almost all the time giving me the opportunity to rest. I hope to return many times to this beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: The end room...or any that have windows to the woods.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Karen and Beth,

Thank you for your very positive comments which were an enjoyable read.

I will pass your comments onto the team who will pleased that there efforts were appreciated and were able to help
in your recuperation.

We hope to see you again soon.

Tony Giauna

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had our wedding reception at the Lismoyne Hotel on 27th July 2018. It was the perfect afternoon and evening, and we would highly recommend the hotel as a reception venue.

We booked just under a year ahead, and throughout that time the staff were communicative and helpful, even when faced with all this bride's silly questions! Event Coordinator Sam was so accommodating, and left us in no doubt that things were going to go perfectly to plan.

The reception room - we had the whole area opened out to fit our 90 afternoon guests - looked just as we wanted it. The hotel's contractor for the decor, AddStyle UK, were also briliant to work with, and liaised with our florist to make sure the reception flowers tied in with the bouquets, etc.

We had lots of positive comments from our guests on the quality of the food - a salmon starter, fillet of beef main and creme brulee dessert. Evening food - pulled pork rolls - was also great.

Our bridal suite (we picked the Ancells Room) was lovely, and we wish we'd had time to make use of the enormous jacuzzi bath! The bottle of champagne left for us in the suite was much appreciated.

All in all, we really would recommend the Lismoyne for a wedding reception. Very easy travelling distance from Farnborough and surrounding areas, plenty of accommodation for all your guests (hard to find at some hotels that host weddings) and they really gave us our perfect wedding reception.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are apparently cooler than those upstairs during hot weather.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Helen,

It is always a welcome read with such positive comments,it is also nice to know that we have achieved our goal to ensure your day was very special.

The team will be pleased that there efforts were noted and that you have had a memorable Day.

We look forward to welcoming you back to for your anniversary

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this hotel for a friend's wedding. Staff were very good checking us in and helping with luggage when it was needed.
The room we were in was big with enough space with a large king size bed. One side of the bed was extremely uncomfortable where it is dipped and been used alot. The rooms were very hot due to the heatwave which isn't the hotels fault.. but i would recommend the hotel has a full refurbishment and include air con to the rooms (a fan was provided but it wasn't enough). The room could do with a deep clean around the edges.
Breakfast was ok, pretty average for a hotel. They could have done with having more tables available especially when a big group for a wedding has booked in (they do have the space).
Location is good for fleet.. walking distance to the town centre.
It's an ok hotel but I wouldn't rate it 4 star.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to read your review of your room. Whilst we always do our very best to ensure that every experience with us is a pleasant one,I apologise for the shortfalls that you encountered, something that we aim to rectify as soon as we are made aware of. What I will be doing is using your comments to allow the hotel to take actions and improve for the future.

Again I extend my apologies to you that your experience was not to the high standard we strive to offer for every guest with us. We would be delighted to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We booked double room as 2 adults and 1 child(5 years old). We came celebrate one of my friends wedding. When we came to the hotel to check in we got room number 22. The room was very small and there was no z bed for my son. I spoke to the reception and they just said sorry. They did not offer z bed for my son or other room. Duty Manager was not helpful. Just say sorry to me and did not arrange anything for us. But everything else was good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mohamed184

Dear Mohamed,

I am sorry to read that you stay at the Lismoyne was not of the high standard that myself and the team hold ourselves to.

I will speak to the team to ensure that our customer comments are dealt with in a correct way.

Its good to read that the rest of your stay was enjoyable .