Premier Inn Fleet Hotel
US$110
US$246
TripAdvisor
Travelodge
All reviewstrain stationcar parkgood nights sleepair concosta coffeepay and displaymeal dealfried eggsfree wifiplenty of parkingclean roomsconvenient locationexcellent staymain roadfamily roomcomfortable staystayed one night
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very handily located to Fleet Station! Very helpful and hard working staff, young but very enthusiastic! Very good knowledge of the hotel and also of the local facilities. Will definitely recommend!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were travelling to a friend's birthday celebration the following day and as the route can be, notoriously, busy, we felt it would be sensible to travel down the night before. We left our home at 9pm to avoid Bank Holiday traffic arriving at the hotel just before 11pm. The foyer was empty and just as we were about to use the self check-in facilities a member of staff appeared. She was pleasant and very helpful but not overly welcoming. We went up to our room which was exactly like all the Premier Inn rooms although the painting on the wall was slightly different to other hotels in the chain. As expected we were very comfortable for the night. It was quiet and with the thermostat we were able to keep the room temperature at the level we wanted. On this occasion we skipped breakfast and just used their coffee making facility. On leaving we were met in the lift by two very friendly chamber maids who wished us a pleasant day and hoped we had a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amifan
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight in May 2014. The hotel is fairly new and nice and clean and well designed. The room was spotless, quiet and well layed out. Nice to have a proper bath but still a good shower. We ate in the restaurant which they call the kitchen. You get free salad from the salad bar - nice and fresh but it was very limited - no competition for the Harvester salad bar. Menu a bit limited but food was well cooked and tasty. We wanted non-alcoholic drinks - they were rather expensive - £2.25 for a can of coke. We also wanted a quiet meal but in the corner there was a coffee table with 4 people having a loud business meeting shouting into phones and laptops. Other customers moved away from them.
But our room was really nice and good value at £60. So I'd recommend the hotel but if you have time go somewhere else to eat for a better dining experience.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AstronomerPaul
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I used to live in Fleet many moons ago, so treated myself to an overnight stay so I could explore and re-visit all my old haunts. The location was ideal - well within walking distance of the town centre and with ample parking. I had room 124, which looked out over the side of the car park, but was very quiet - I heard no noise at all. And the air con was a real boon as it was an exceptionally warm weekend. The room was spacious and immaculately clean, as was the bathroom - and it was nice to have the choice of both a shower and a bath. A lovely lad helped me with the on-line check in when I arrived, and all the staff I spoke to during my stay were polite, helpful and happy. All in all I was very impressed and will definately return for future stays.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Helen D
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We were really impressed with this Premier Inn. it was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was lovely. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple