“A Nice Take-Out Alternative!”
Review of 700 Degrees

700 Degrees
Ranked #39 of 73 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 February 2014

700 Degrees is exactly what Fleet needs, a nice alternative to the typical after night Kebab.

Not only is the food grilled and therefore healthier, it is prepared with precision and care!

Their menu is extensive and fairly prices whilst their ingredients and sauces are all home grown or locally sourced. I go for my favouite tipple; the humble Chicken and Chips with Chilli Sauce and I have to say it is the best I've ever eaten.

They put hint's of Lemon and Lemongrass in their Chilli Sauce that - whilst fiery - gives it a refreshing edge that is a cut above the rest! (and trust me, I'm a chill addict).

2  Thank TaylorEJN

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I come here at least once a month, the quality of the food is second to none. I usually go for one of the Latin twist burger or the Indian summer burger, both an absolute treat.

2  Thank NathanH351
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We had burgers today for our lunch.
The staff were great and the food was fantastic! We will return to try the chicken next time! Also good value for money at £6.50 for a burger chips, salad and home made coleslaw which was delicious.

2  Thank Queen3570
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Waiting Time: For take away or eating in its minimal
Service - Friendliness: The staff can never do enough for you
Service - Speed/Attentiveness: Excellent service for both deliveries and in house
Food - First Visual Impression: When eating in the food is presented beautifully, generous portions, really good!
Food - Taste and Quality:The burgers are to die for, they are really big, juicy and fresh tasting, not mass produced.
Environment/Cleanliness: The environment is really clean, the reason for 1 star lost is it was cold, they did put the heating on but it was still very cold which was a shame as I had to eat wearing my coat. Very clean environment though, no smells from cooking, pleasent
Value: Great value for money, all the sides and mains taste of such a high standard for sensible prices
Other (wifi, Parking etc): Did not use Wifi so cant comment, pay and display is behind the restaurant, £1 over night cost, good value.

Overall Summary:

1  Thank Al3xy
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I honestly wasn't ready for how great this place was going to be.

Whilst staying in the area some friends said I must try this place, we took the trip down there and well.. I've eaten in a lot of good late night food places over the world and I think this is quite possibly the best take away place I've ever eaten from.

Everything about the food was amazing, the meat was of a very high quality and cooked so fresh and tender. Their home made sauces and marinades were out of this world, it was surprisingly great value and the staff were friendly and good fun.

If your anywhere remotely near Fleet and don't visit your majorly missing out.

2  Thank AdCraf