“Amazing unique takeaway”

Cuisines: Indian
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Amazing unique takeaway”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great quality food, very tasty, cooked to perfection in a number of different herbs, spices & sauces. Everything from seafood to burgers. Should be a full blown restaurant & not just a take-away. Antony is a top guy, a very warm & polite man who will always make you feel welcome. You will not be disappointed!!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Laura C

Fleet
“Top top quality”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Make no mistake this food is of such exceptionally high quality that it almost seems out of place in a takeaway. 'Takeaway' gives the wrong impression - this is high quality restaurant-standard food delivered over the counter. I have enjoyed amazing burgers at Cau in Guildford, and Gauchos or Byrons in London, well 700 Degrees competes at that level and for a fraction of the price. Some of the accompaniments, sauces and combinations are unusual and it might take you a few tries to see which you like best, but all that we have tried so far seem to have been created from top quality ingredients which is the basis for the excellence of the food. My wife has tried the chicken too and is equally impressed. The portions are big - you will struggle to eat all that comes with a £6-7 price tag. This is the first and possibly the only trip advisor review I will ever bother to write, but I have been motivated to do so to give the credit this place deserves. Outstanding.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank John B
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Produce 1 Tasty Burger!!!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Went in for a pre night out meal and really glad we did, had the Classico and Latin twist burgers. both were amazing up there with the best burger me and my wife have ever tasted!! staff were very polite, friendly and accommodating. Will be planning our next visit very soon, cheers 700 degrees!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Charlie C
Fleet, United Kingdom
“A Nice Take-Out Alternative!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

700 Degrees is exactly what Fleet needs, a nice alternative to the typical after night Kebab.

Not only is the food grilled and therefore healthier, it is prepared with precision and care!

Their menu is extensive and fairly prices whilst their ingredients and sauces are all home grown or locally sourced. I go for my favouite tipple; the humble Chicken and Chips with Chilli Sauce and I have to say it is the best I've ever eaten.

They put hint's of Lemon and Lemongrass in their Chilli Sauce that - whilst fiery - gives it a refreshing edge that is a cut above the rest! (and trust me, I'm a chill addict).

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank TaylorEJN
“A very tasty takeaway!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I come here at least once a month, the quality of the food is second to none. I usually go for one of the Latin twist burger or the Indian summer burger, both an absolute treat.

• Visited February 2014