“Our fav restaurant in Fleet”
Review of WE Indian

WE Indian
Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My better half fancies Thai, whereas I feel like having Indian......so what better place to go than this fantastic establishment
Service is always friendly and quick
Decor is stylish and tables are nicely spaced out which is always rare to find in standard Indian/Asian restaurants
Food is fantastic - love it each and every time and always try something different when we go

Appears to be going through a refurb, at time of writing, hope it doesn't change too much

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by a friend. My parents suggested that we try the buffet to save cooking during my visit. The party consisted of ages 4-70.
On entering the restaurant we were greeted promptly and politely and asked to take a seat whilst they arranged a table for us. This only took a couple of minutes and we were seated quickly.
The buffet did not have a huge range - perhaps 7 or 8 mains but it was all beautifully fresh. I get nervous when there is too much choice as it doesn't get refreshed as often. The naan bread was delicious, as was the pilau rice. I would also recommend the lamb bhuna as the meat was very tender and tasty.
The only negative I can think of was that the lighting was very low, but this was more emphasised as it was midday and I imagine it's quite nice in the evening. Also, a previous review flagged up the tired carpets - if I hadn't read that before the visit I wouldn't have noticed, particularly as the rest of the decor is lovely. The children thought the fish tank was magical!
In summary, a lovely meal and great value. Will visit again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Had 2 nice lunches here, good service and good food. Portion size generous too. Tried the Thai and Indian.
Takeaway is the same standard as eating in too.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Been here lots of times. The service is excellent and the food yummy. Arrives quickly and staff very helpful.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have been to WE sevaral times but last night decided to order a takeaway. It was delivered promptly and politely with all the usuall standard of food quality. There was a mix up with our order though, one phone call to the resturant and the manager soon had it sorted, then to our surprise another delicious meal got sent out to us straight away by way of apology. Top rate as always! :)