“Not up to my expectation”
Review of Wok U Like

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

I have been the a couple of time first time it wasn't very nice , the staff was rude and the food was just bland , the spring rolls were greasy and soggy and the prawn crackers tasted like tescos ones - my opinion. I called up to complain , and the owner said " fine dont come here we dont want troubles like you" Some times when I drive past , they have black out windows and its just like they have somthing to hide . Second time The food Still is not so good , although i like the chicken satay thats all really . Disappointed

3  Thank Ilovefood744

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Asked for all in one dish to takeway and was given fork and knife too

1  Thank Niall B
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Good food, wide menu. Recommended for lovers of Chinese cuisie.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

When i ordered my food and waited i was pleased to have my food on time,it was very quick just like they said to me.When i got home i tried the chicken and sweetcorn soup which was fantastic,i tried the other food i had ordered and they were also fantastic.Very good take away.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

The rest of the family were having Fish and Chips and I did not fel like it. Left wife a chip shop and tried this takeaway. Good quick service, and it was very busy. Food came at the time stated. Really good quality and very tasty.

2  Thank MaxHampshireUK