“**very comfortable**”

Travelodge Alton Four Marks
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Four Marks
Reviewed 18 May 2014

No food adjacent but there is a take-away in the village (north: turn left out of the car park).
Go to Rumours cafe (5 mins away, GU34 5EW - TL staff will happily give directions) for breakfast.
There is a building site next door (May 2014). We were there for Fri-Sat so we experienced no early morning noise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Polite staff on arrival, rooms recently had a new lick of paint, so nice and clean and tidy, comfy new bed.
room was a good size
plenty of parking.
overall a good stay and in good location for visiting our friends all good

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great rooms these have recently been updated, friendly staff who are always happy to give you local places to eat and visit and free car parking what more do you need for a night away we will come back

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denis U
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Clean , fresh, room. Recently decorated. Friendly reception staff. Excellent value for money. Dogs could stay in room which was great. Recommended. Free parking.
Pretty countryside nearby. Friendly locals.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Nice place to stay, nice and helpful receptionist when we check in and advise of the road we we need for our morning travel. Nice and comfy bed, easy to find . Surely come back if we ever come near here again

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed in Travel Lodge for 3 weeks in April 2014. We have rented our house and live abroad most of the year, we only travel back to UK to visit family and friends so we find staying in Travel Lodge convenient and very good value for money !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel with some family on Friday night for a wedding. Great size rooms, very quite , I dont know what they sound proof the rooms with but I couldn't even hear the children running around and laughing next door from inside the room (they are my nieces so believe me I know how noisy they are) Beautifully clean bathroom and to be honest it does what it says on the tin!. Beds are a bit hard but thats just personal taste of course.

But this is what my review is really about. I was the official photographer for my nephews wedding and when I got home, I realised that I could not find one of the memory cards !!! PANIC. …. So, I called the central TL number on the website who gave me the hotel number.

When I rang the hotel and spoke to someone called Martin and explained my predicament. Martin was so sympathetic to my plight and seemed to completely put himself in my shoes. He took my number and went to check the room, not once but twice and not one room but the opposite room too in case I had made a mistake with the room number (which I had) .

He also said that one of the rooms were now in use with a do not disturb sign but would check again when it was free. He left notes for the other staff members on the next shift to do the same and promised to email or ring me on Sunday with any kind of news whether good or not good.

Nothing I asked seemed to be troublesome and THAT, as they say is excellent customer service and I am extremely impressed. Thank you Martin.

Oh and with regards to the missing memory card????? It turned up in a bag (phew)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Four Marks
#1 of 1 in Froxfield
Days Inn Winchester M3
Days Inn Winchester M3
#12 of 13 in Winchester

Been to Travelodge Alton Four Marks? Share your experiences!