“Once Again”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have been coming to this restaurant since it opened and it started with a 5 star review and
it still has that same standard reviewing years later.
I would use this wonderful restaurant more but it is always booked.
The food and the staff are 2rd to none as is the house wine [ always a good sign]
Book this well in advance and you will not be disappointed.

10  Thank Peter H

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We tried to book this restaurant a few weeks ago for six of us after a show in London and we could not get a table as was fully booked, so have been waiting for a while to try this out.
My husband and I were passing by and decided to just drop in and see if we could get a table and we did. So pleased that we did not take our friends there before. My husband had a fillet steak asked to be well done, came out very pink and was so tough he had to leave it. Mine a rib eye steak I asked for medium rare and came out pink to well done. Although mine was still nice to eat. We would not return here as we feel that the service was not that good, because they should have noticed that my husband did not eat his. WE eat steaks out regularly and would definitely say that was one of the worst fillet steaks.

4  Thank chiffy26
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This has to be one of the best restaurants in the Country, the food is awesome, the staff are professional and welcoming and the atmosphere is pure electric. Nothing is too much bother for the owner Paulo or his polite and friendly staff. Although the food is so well presented and delicious, with so much to choose from, my vote is still with the pizza's, they are to die for and well worth a try! I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone.

9  Thank Gail_Gibson150
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We have been patrons of Mama Mia's for a number of years, it is without doubt the best restaurant we have ever been to - the service is second
to none, the staff are fantastic and can't do enough for you. The food is always great - we are vegetarians and are catered for in every respect. The restaurant manager Majic is without doubt amazing and Paulo the chef owner makes a meal something to be savoured and remembered long after the meal is over.
We recommend this restaurant to all our friends and family it is simply the best.

11  Thank Colin P
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My first visit. A warm welcome and seated quickly. There is a 'specials' menu in addition to the a la carte and like most Italian restaurants, in my experience, an extra charge for vegetables. Staff are pleasant and allowed us time to choose as we were talking. I ordered calamari and fegato, both tricky to cook and very easily overcooked. The calamari, despite the excellent tomato sauce, was decidedly rubbery but the fegato excellent. I do think that Italian restaurants at least should cook calamari perfectly, but maybe there were different chefs for different courses? The atmosphere is relaxed to the point where I was unsure whether we were being given consideration between courses, or whether we had been forgotten. I suspect the latter, or maybe they were just very busy in the kitchen. The bill came to roughly £35 a head for 2 courses with soft drinks which is on the expensive side. However I shall give this restaurant another go as I am prepared to believe this was not a typical night.

1  Thank gericUk