This is one of the best New Years Eve parties ever. From the moment we arrived we felt very special. Everyone was served champagne and canape's from what seemed an endless supply. Some time after 8pm we joined a table made up of couples. It did not take long for everyone to enjoy each others company.The entertainment (billed as Frank Sinatra but far more versatile) was great and people were dancing before the main meal. Later the band made sure that everyone was included and the only criticism is that the dance floor was just not big enough for everyone and people were dancing around their tables. Final verdict at £120 a bit expensive but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elvetham is a privately owned country mansion, taking great pride in delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail. We are located just outside Hartley Wintney, a quaint little village in Hampshire, surrounded by rolling countryside and beautiful views. Our fascinating history dates back many centuries yet our modern approach to our customers is fulfilled with dedication and professionalism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Elvetham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- The Elvetham Hartley Wintney, Hampshire