No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Havant
High Towers Guest House
Ranked #1 of 1 Havant B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Another lovely stay at "High Towers". We stayed 2 very comfortable nights here and were able to come and go as we pleased the breakfasts were just what we wanted and cooked to order, not on a buffet hotplate for hours!!!!The bedroom was warm, bed was comfortable and the tea and coffee facilities were ample not just 2 cups each we could actually have a mug of tea and coffee whenever we wanted one
Thank you for making our weekend comfortable and.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Lovely warm guest house with comfortable well equipt rooms. I stayed here recently whilst working in Portsmouth, got a friendly welcome from the owner and generally had a relaxed and pleasant stay. Another bonus for me is the private off road parking which meant I could leave a car full of expensive gear outside without worrying about it. Good value too considering what else is available in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I think the negative feedback is a little harsh!!! The couple running the business were perfectly welcoming. I arrived in the evening to a clean, warm bedroom. The room had not only tea making facilities but also a microwave and fridge - more than I was expecting. The added bonus for me was a very reasonable single rate for the room, and a lovely lounge for guests' use. I had a tasty, freshly cooked breakfast served in the dining room that has views over the charming garden. Yes, it is near a main road but I couldn't hear it from my room at night. Yes, I will be staying there again when I am next in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank PamD186342
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Just unbearably disorganised! The rooms are very dated and I have seen them all in a week as I was moved from pillar to post while being constantly reminded how lucky I was to be able to stay there. Well obviously I run out of luck then. On the last night the room was ready for the next guests and when the "woman" that mismanaged the place heard me in my room she rushed upstairs to "retrieve" the extra pillows left for the next guests. A case of bad management due to having the business for too long without looking after it...

• Stayed: November 2011
8  Thank smoula01
Reviewed 20 September 2011

myself and my husband stayed at this B&B for one night has we were visitng the area for a christening. The owners were always in contact with us and when we arrived we walked into a beautiful house it was very nice to the eye we collected our keys and went to our room which was very nice very spacious room. In the morning the owners were very polite and made us feel very welcome the breakfast was a lovely full english which was great and we also had option to have cereal as well if wanted, the tea was very nice i must get in as well. I would totally reccommend this B&B to anyone i cant wait to go back and stay again oh and just before i finsih the gardens and grounds on the B&B were very beautiful to the eye as well.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarah5519
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Stayed just one night at this B& B - thank goodness! On a night when it was -1 outside, we arrived to an empty house and a note in the porch giving us a room number. The room was freezing cold. Neither the bedroom or bathroom radiators were working properly. I rang the bell on the door marked 'Private' and a few minutes later a woman with wet hair and a dressing gown shot out complaining that I had disturbed her shower. An interesting 'welcome'. When I explained that we'd just arrived and our room was cold, she told me that the house was hot and was heated 24/7. I asked to come and feel our radiators. Very begrudingly she did and had to agree that they were cold. Our 'hostess' said there was a fault with the heating and there was nothing she could do about it. When I suggested we move to another B&B, she reluctantly agreed that she'd try turning up the heating. Surprisingly, the radiators were hot in about ten minutes. How I wish we'd moved there and then. The bathroom was dirty - old toothpaste splashed up the walls, clumps of black hair on the floor, filthy shower panel and a cracked loo seat. The skirting boards were thick with dust. The bed was lumpy and the bedding washed until it was threadbare. It didn't look like the place had been decorated since 1970. The property overlooks the M3 and the noise was constant all night long. At breakfast we were snapped at again and were served what looked like yesterday's reheated sausages. The bowls were were given were crusted with cereal that the dishwasher had missed. The tea, however, was excellent. I have no idea why someone would consider this appropriate accommodation to offer to the public. Or why someone so ill-mannered and grumpy would be in this industry. She clearly confused the word hospitality with hostility. Avoid it!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple