“Very good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Chilli & Lime
Ranked #31 of 82 Restaurants in Havant
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have struggled to find a good resturant in the Havant area and came across this resturant on the way home. the food is very good. I have never had a bad meal or takeaway, very friendly staff.

• Visited January 2014

UK
“Very pleased!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I was really surprised to see negative feedback, perhaps the chef was having a few off days as I have had 2 takeaway meals over the last month and have been really pleased with the quality of the food, price and service. The best Persian chicken biryani I've tasted, ample portion for the price and will certainly be ordering again. Really friendly staff.

• Visited December 2013
Havant, United Kingdom
“Felt Sick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We went here some time ago the food looked like it had been microwaved. We both felt sick for the next couple of days.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Clearly other reviews don't know what the word bland means. The food here is very aromatic, and full of flavour. I have eaten here a few times, and I have also taken advantage of the takeaway service. They always get it spot on. The service is great too. The staff are incredibly friendly and attentive. I couldn't find any faults.

St Paul, MN
“Really pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I am stuck in Havant for work and had a craving for a curry. I dropped in on a Monday and was a bit worried since I was the only customer there. I had the set menu, 5.95 for an appetizer, curry with rice, and ice cream. I had onion bhajis which were nice and then lamb vindaloo. The lamb was melt-in-your mouth tender and the curry was well spiced and delicious. Probably the best curry I have had in the UK.

• Visited October 2013