“lovely all round indian restaurant”
Review of Chilli & Lime

Chilli & Lime
Ranked #27 of 83 Restaurants in Havant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Southampton, United Kingdom
“lovely all round indian restaurant”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My partner & I have visited this restaurant many times on a Saturday & sunday lunchtime, Always a very warm welcome from the attentive owner & his staff, Service & food always very good. It is nicely decorated with modern facilities. The only thing that has put us off visiting in the evening is that we live in Southampton!! I would highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank fayesnanna

Waterlooville, United Kingdom
“Out of five ....one.....not a enjoyable evening...sat 3 may 2014”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband booked to take me here for a celebration meal,as soon as we got through the door it started to go wrong,,moved tables,,,ordered drinks and poppodoms and pickles they were bland,waited and waited to place meal order ,got fed up waiting so had to grab a waiter to ask if we could order dinner,,My hubby asked for extra chillies in his curry these ended up in my dinner,my hubby's dinner was bland and tasteless,the Bombay potato was also tasteless and to cap it all they didn't know about the "Tastercard" which the restaurant is on the website list. For 2 4 1 offer and the bill didn't reflect that..we won't be goin there again,instead you should try the Shalamar at Denmead,the food is lovely and the staff are efficient and friendly..

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank val m
“Average”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

When it opened a year or two ago, it had no real competition in Havant. It was a step up, at least in decor from the old skool Indian restaurants that had closed, but never has managed to quite hit the mark.

The curry's are a bit bland. Service can be varied but some of the staff are quite pally.

I'll try it again if friends say its improved, but for now there are better options.

3 Thank Keith D
UK
“Good curry in very nice surroundings”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Feels slightly more restaurant like than some Indians. Lovely food. Clean venue. Modern decor. Waiting staff attentive and efficient.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank PNSITH
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food & service!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I came in with a group of friends, soon as we sat down we was welcomed in a friendly yet professional manner. Food was absoloutly fantastic, service was awsome, staff are also friendly and yet very helpfull if you get stuck. Our food is always served with a smile. The most amayZingly run restaurent i have been to in the south-east. I would highky recommend Chilli&Lime to everyone. Excellent place to bring friend/family. The ambiance and interior decor is just simply beutiful.

• Visited February 2014