“10 out of 10, what else can I say...”

Red Chilli - Authentic Bangladeshi Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 85 Restaurants in Havant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This restaurant has only recently opened, but I have a feeling it will be around for a very long time. The food is excellent, as is the service, and there are some items on the menu that may be new to regular Indian food lovers. This was a wonderful sit down meal, and we have already been back a few times for a take away, and we are going to take my son there for his upcoming birthday. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone. it is definitely in the top 3 of Indian meals I have ever eaten (and I have had a few). We will definitely keep returning, mood lighting helps the atmosphere, and the facilities were spotless. Very highly recommended.

1  Thank Surveyor47