“Mc'unreliable. NO Drive through, NO Parking.”

Mcdonald's Restaurants
Ranked #65 of 85 Restaurants in Havant
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Living nearly in the country Havant is our closest town with chain fast food restraunts. Thi. is a negative as Havant/Leigh Park is a pretty dark place.

Sometimes I pop in here and they pump the food out quickly with a matter of urgency however I have waited up to 15 minutes before for a simple big mac meal. I guess it depends on the level of experience of the staff working. The staff are helpfull but generally running round like headless chickens.

You honestly cant rely on a fast service here so don't stick it on the double yellows and risk a ticket. Parking is a massive issue in Havant too.

Its been renovated and is nice as far as Mcdonalds goes. They used to have a play area... Its gone.

1  Thank Theo G

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Went to this particular fast food establishment for a couple of coffees. I was seventh in a cue of yes seven. I was down for a business meeting from london so i was famished. It was just before eight in the morning so you don't expect it to be that busy but it was. We where eventually served by a quite but friendly young lady called Charlie. But to reach that stage we had to wait 15 minutes. Only one person serving 7 this is unacceptable. I have been to this establishment before and had the same problem so this time I thought i would write aand say how it is. McDonald’s you're food is well overpriced rubbish however your coffee is acceptable but again overpriced so as far as I'm concerned you can and should afford my early morning staff to serve customers. Your not fast food you're atrociously slow food at unacceptable prices. Pay for staff and serve you're customers and stop worrying about your bank balance.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

don't usually do MxDonalds but was suprisingly impressed, clean, bright, food choice good and service very good, but the cappacino the best so far in a long while ...well done!!