Definitely not one of the best Premier Inn's I've stayed at, but not that bad (I'd equate it with one of the average Travelodges) - the hotel and rooms just feels a little tired, with little details of neglect such as the "mouldy bath seams" syndrome. Clean rooms and very comfortable beds though (if you like firm beds which I do!) and the staff were most friendly and helpful. The adjacent Beefeater restaurant did a nice dinner and breakfast, if a little overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a glorious setting just minutes from the city centre, Spinnaker Tower and Gunwharf Quays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Havant
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Hampshire