Stayed in a family room in early August. It was a warm day in Portsmouth (21C), and cooled off in the evening. However, the room was 25-26C. There was a small fan and the window would only open a bit. Room quality was good and standard. Bed was comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a glorious setting just minutes from the city centre, Spinnaker Tower and Gunwharf Quays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Ebookers so you can book your Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Havant
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Hampshire