“A quick and great late lunch”
Review of The Links Tavern

The Links Tavern
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Liphook
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Guildford, United Kingdom
“A quick and great late lunch”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We called in on our way back from a trip to the coast and have to say it looked agreat pub with different atmospheric areas like, terrace, garden, restaurant and cosy fireside.
We ate on the terrace and I can recommend the ham egg and chips ( off the bone ) it was excellent with a duck egg. My better half had the fish & chips which she liked but did comment that it was slightly slimey but did not detract from the taste.
We thought it was a great pub meal after a day out in Sussex

• Visited June 2014

Liphook, United Kingdom
“Faultless evening.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

6 of us ate here for my birthday celebrations and the whole evening was faultless. From phoning earlier in the week to book the table and being told "I have the perfect table for you", which they did, it was great, to paying the bill. The service was friendly and perfectly timed, not to slow and we definitely didn't feel rushed. The food was delicious, I think we all had something different and every plate was finished and everyone commented on good it was.

For those commenting on the prices, yes it's at the higher level for what is essentially pub grub, but from my experience it was worth every penny. And if you don't want to pay for good quality food, there's always the Hungry Horse. One meal in there and you'll be rushing back to The Links.

• Visited June 2014
London, UK
“A good choice....”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, I enjoy meals out here. I do find it a bit pricey for some of the dishes, and I have to admit that I tend to stick to old favourites such as the burger (delicious, although didn't seem to be in a cholla bun, as promised) and hame, egg and chips. But I like the atmosphere, and the service is good.

• Visited April 2014
Midhurst, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Much improved!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband visited the pub for a meal last week! We noticed that the prices had been lowered to a much more reasonable level that reflected more accurately on the quality of the food and the service provided , which were both very good! We Will be returning!!

1 Thank KatieD56
Bordon, United Kingdom
“Old country look, new town feel”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Came for a quick drink with a few friends for a birthday ended up cancelling are taxi to the train station and eating there, the beer was great, and the food was fantastic for what is a pub, defiantly would recommend and return! Locals are welcoming and the staff helpful from the moment you get there, top find!

• Visited May 2014