Lovely luxurious hotel with modern decor but an vintage style feel. Very clean and is maintained very well! Every detail is taken care of.
I am shocked at some people's bad reviews, don't believe them! I am an extremely fussy person and I cannot fault this lovely hotel! You cannot get a nicer hotel for a 4*. I don't know what people expect-the prices aren't cheap but very reasonable. If you expect 5* service then be willing to pay over £1000 for a hotel in Mayfair in London! If people are complaining about the spa please state another spa hotel which has better facilities than this. I have stayed in many hotels which state "and spa" which are just a basic pool with a small sauna attached to it. This hotel offers a real spa experience which is very large and luxurious!
I've stayed over, come on spa days, attended my sisters wedding and all experiences were amazing! If you're looking to book here don't hesitate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 400 acres of picturesque countryside, Old Thorns has a unique way of doing just about everything. Steeped in history but with a modern contemporary edge, our 4 star hotel is widely regarded as one of the best hotels in the south of England, providing guests with a truly authentic experience. Offering a wealth of luxury facilities, Old Thorns boasts 160 bedrooms, 14 fabulous function rooms, 5 amazing Ball rooms, stunning spa and a state-of-the-art three story health club and wellness center, tennis court, nature trails, conference center, and a wonderful 10 wooden building Eco Pod Village with a state of the art facilities building. It is truly the perfect "Glamping" experience. Not forgetting our championship golf course designed by 'the voice of golf' Peter Alliss. Our unbeatable location on the beautiful Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex borders means we're just 5 minutes from Haslemere, 20 minutes from Guildford, 35 minutes from the historic coastal city of Portsmouth and 30 minutes from Goodwood and Chichester in West Sussex. We are ideally situated with easy access for unforgettable days out in the south. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel And Golf Course
- Old Thorns Hotel Course
- Old Thorns Manor Hotel & Golf Course Liphook, Hampshire