Champneys Forest Mere
US$111
The Angel Inn(Midhurst)
US$153
US$132
The Trooper Inn(Froxfield)(Great Value!)
US$141
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,359 results
All reviewsthalassotherapy poolfitness classesterrace restaurantoverlooking the lakewater bedshealth spahealthy foodoutdoor poolsteam roompremier roomthalassotherapy sessionsnow roomrelaxing breaknight breakspa arearelaxation roomfull body massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Champneys Forest Mere... What can I say? Words cannot describe the perfection of this place... It is a very special place that cannot be faulted. The facilities, staff and service make this place a hidden haven of pure serenity and paradise! We have been going to Forest Mere for over ten years and yet the continually surpass expectations. From the second you set foot within the grounds of Forest Mere you are made to feel special and every need is catered for. The staff are sensational and will bend over backwards to fulfil and surpass your own expectations. Mavis, Jackie, Tom x 2, Josh, Adam, Roz... The whole team are just incredible. I have never met such unique staff that endeavour to satisfy the customers and this exclusive relationship between the staff and their customers is what makes this place so special. An amazing place... I have no hesitation to recommend this place and you will only experience such perfection first hand.

From Jenny Davies

1  Thank godan7
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My 25 yr old daughter and I spent 'Mothers Day' at Champneys, Forest Mere, on the Mother and Daughter package as day guests.
The offer included the same 3 x treatments each, and they had been arranged to coincide, which worked successfully. We both thoroughly enjoyed the day, using the pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam-room, relaxation room, the relax class, the stretch class and the countryside hike (as it was a dry, warm day) in addition to our 3 treatments and lunch.
Lunch was buffet style with a choice of still or sparkling water to accompany it. All the food was healthy, fresh and very tasty. A time was allocated to arrive at the buffet, resulting in a relaxed atmosphere, rather than the 'scrum' that can sometimes occur at buffets.
My only criticisms were the pool and whirlpool were quite cold, so we didn't spend as long in them as we normally would have, which was disappointing.
We arrived at 9am and finished at 6pm so it was a full and enjoyable day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Second time I have visited and every bit as good as the first. I even booked for two nights and not one!!

Extremely busy facilities on the Saturday before Mothers Day and had a fabulous Bamboo Massage - although not for those with a low pain threshold!

However, Spa was very quiet on the Sunday but unfortunately neither did there seem to be enough Treatments staff as clearly limited availability for a pamper on that day, as I couldn't get an appointment.

Room Tip: Ask for a lakeside/ southfacing view.
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Visited champneys for Mother's Day, arrived at 9am and was greated with a smile the porter was funny and made us laugh alday, the pool was cold same as the whirlpool so we didn't use either, the wrap we had was lovely. The food wasn't to my taste, we had a lovely day would go bk again but wouldn't do a night stop there due to the food.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I took my mother in law as she had been poorly and the overnight stay on a Friday night was amazing. Standard room was big enough and extremely clean. Facilities were excellent - didn't see anything outdated!
Jacuzzi was cooler than expected but once you were in it was lovely. We had to change our facials and they amended them no problem at all despite being really busy.
Food was lovely and the service couldn't have been better. The staff and therapists were very helpful and polite.

Room Tip: I have been there 3 times in 3 different rooms, they were all nice.