“Wonderful indian and thai dishes”
Review of Madhuban2go

Madhuban2go
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Liphook
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful indian and thai dishes”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Several friends and I tried Madhuban2Go in Liphook as a change to the usual Haslemere based provider of indian food.

We order a range of dishes from their varied menu that includes many original dishes. We were asked to collect in 20 minutes and the food was beautifully boxed and ready on time.

Butter chicken was delightful, creamy and light. The Saag Allo was wiltingly fresh. The lamb and chicken dishes were perfect - a really good jalfrezi and a rich red dish called Lamb Maas I have never tried before.

Generous portions and enough left over for a 'Jalfrezi on toast', which has got be one of my favourite breakfast dishes ever.

I will definitely order again from here. The short drive from Haslemere is well worth it and Madhuban2Go may well replace the Haslemere restaurant as my new favourite.

What they really need to do now is improve the website to make it user friendly and upgrade to responsive design so it works better on mobile phone screens and tables. Amazingly in the 21st century there is no attempt to capture peoples email address's in return for vouchers on their website so they can upgrade their marketing, and as yet it does not seem to be possible to place an order through the website. When even the local doner place can take online orders you can see their is some catching up to be don.

• Visited February 2014

Chichester, United Kingdom
“Loved the curry”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Used to go the restaurant in Liss all the time, then we moved to Haslemere and got too lazy to drive. The delivery service provided food just as I remember. On time to a home that can be hard to find. Hot and yummy and in a custom box. Have a feeling my regular Haslemere delivery service will take a back seat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Tim H
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Another fabulous take away”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Thank you Madhuban - Liphook another fab take a way. We come all the way from Shalford, love your Friendly service and your management operation is second to none. It is9* always a great pleasure to have such a lovely meal that we know has been freshly cooked. Who ever had to wait 30 mins. for their meal needs to get a life and appreciate what we have in Liphook.

Lets hope Madhuban to go has a fantastic 2014.

Shaz. G.

• Visited January 2014
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Disappointing service - food is great - management very poor”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Having used the sister restaurant in liss for many years, we have been using this restaurant for take away. The management of this restaurant is very poor - the food is excellent but I waited 30 mins tonight for a take away that I pre ordered.

The manager has no idea - personally I have better things to do that stand on a sat night in a very poorly maintained shop (take care as water is dripping through the lights by the window).

I suggest you stick to the liss restaurant - unless you have a hour spare and be treated line a second rate customer.

• Visited December 2013
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Take away comes of Age”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

At last a delivery service that cares about the quality and presentation of it's food. We have now had three deliveries from this restaurant and been bowled over each time. Their Dishes are superbly seasoned, Delivered hot and i would say prepared using only good fresh ingredients. I tend to go for the hotter dishes whilst my other half will work her way fully around the menu and we have both been impressed, Even their Naan is light and fluffy and more akin to fresh eat in than the usual take away brick. We live approx 4 miles away so we are not on the doorstep exactly either.Good luck to this business it is a joy to deal with eloquent well trained staff with a good knowledge of the menu able to advise instead of just taking your order.

• Visited September 2013