This was our first getaway with our Daughter (5 months), my wife and her parents, which was a very enjoyable time. We stayed in a Becton Lodge with Hot Tub which was absolutely stunning and ideal for our extended weekend of relaxation and family time.
Unfortunately I can't give Naish 5 stars though as there were a couple of things that really dampened our mood while there.
- The mattresses in our lodge were absolutely terrible, I've never slept on such a horrible mattress. It felt like they were budget mattresses that had been in circulation around the camp for a few decades. As the Becton Hot Tub is meant to be their top of the range accommodation we were expecting to have a comfortable night, not a night of being attacked by springs.
- The changing facilities at the Club House left me feeling sick and quite uneasy. You expect a bit of a smell when you go in to a disabled toilet that also acts as a nappy changing station, but it smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. What made me feel uneasy was how the changing tray my Daughter was on began creaking and felt like it was about to give way.
Besides these problems, we will be returning to Hoburne Naish as we did have a lovely time while there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Hoburne Naish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoburne Naish Hotel New Milton
- Hoburne Naish New Milton, Hampshire