I've been lucky enough to stay at Chewton Glen a number of times over the last five years and have found it to be consistently excellent. From the moment you pull up outside and your luggage is unloaded and taken to your room, to the minute you leave, the service is excellent.
The first time I came the "no tipping" policy had to be explained to me as it's so unusual, even in properties of this standard.
My massage was brilliant (ask for Sarah) and the wine tasting (run by the soon to be moving on Chief Sommelier Alan Holmes) was great.
Dinner in the Vetiver Restaurant was fantastic on both nights with excellent service from what seemed like an army of waiters.
Not cheap, but a stay at Chewton Glen is worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire