We've just had another wonderful post-Christmas stay at Chewton Glen and been very well looked after as usual by everyone. Our three year old and one year old were given little soft toys on their beds and even had little bath robes in the bathroom. A really nice addition since last time was a Nespresso coffee machine and selection of coffee pods in the room. Although the weather was very cold we still got to take them out on the swings and slide as well as swimming in the indoor pool. Although we weren't staying in them this time around we were given a tour of the new Treehouse suites which look amazing for couples and for families with slightly older children than ours. Having not been for a while the re-styled restaurant and new menu to try was a delight with some totally awesome desserts we'd never tried before. On the final day the snow arrived and we nearly got snowed in (can think of a lot of worse places to get snowed in!), however we did make it out OK - unfortunately! This hotel is well deserving of its status of one of the best regarded luxury hotels in the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire