I spent one night at the Chewton Glen on business. I have stayed here before and although I might be at risk of repeating myself, this is a splendid place with delightful staff and one is certainly made to feel at home! The dinner was delicious and the cheeze souffle as a starter was exceptionally good - don't miss it if you like a good souffle! The beef was excellent and the chocolate fondant with pistaccio ice cream is a great dessert! The flowers around the hotel deserve a special mention as they are spectacular and the gardeners have clearly worked very thoughtfully to create such a marvellous display. If you like kippers for breakfast, order them here as they serve the ones which don't have bones and they taste great. We got plenty of work done in a convivial atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire