I had the good fortune to visit Chewton Glen during the Chris Evans Dirty Dozen experience for Children In Need. We arrived to find a dozen amazing cars on the beautifully manicured lawns, what a spectacular sight, The next morning the cars set off during the live breakfast show. The cars duly returned and a barbeque was held indoors with cooking by Jody Scheckter, we were very lucky indeed to enjoy these burgers for our evening meal, a big thank you to Mr Ely for organising such a treat. We were also given a pair of Pudsey Bears, named Ashley (after Mr Ely, the manager) and Alison (the lady on reception). We had a superb time, excellent service and food. If you cant afford to pick the phone up and bid for one of the cars then this is the next best thing. A big thank you to Mr Ely and his team for a most enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire