We visited Chewton Glen for my husbands birthday.The hotel it self is a pretty place although you may be surprised by it's location beyond the gates. The hotel is traditional but not tired at all. It has good in room amenities like bose sound system,tablet to order room service and tv in the bathroom, so it has some modern touches. We stayed in a room called pirates and 3 cutlers , it was a nice spacious, clean room with pleasant views of the grounds. The afternoon tea and spa treatment are really good. We had the 7 course taster menu and there was alot of food, so if your a food you'll love it. The service is polite and friendly. We had a few issues on booking requests being forgotten but we hope to return and have an excellent second experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire