This hotel is far superior to any have stayed at before. The Spa and leisure facilities are first class, I highly recommend at least 4 hours to enjoy it all, start in the gym then a swim then make sure you visit the hydrapool! different pools that massage your body. If youre feeling brave, go outdoors to the jacuzzi! very liberating. There is also a salt foot spa in the ladies changing rooms, not sure about the mens. Ladies, make sure you treat yourself to the Kundalini Massage, I almost fell asleep I was in such a state of euphoria! Make sure you are hungry before dinner because you wont want to waste a single mouthful - the food is o.m.g amazing. Its not cheap by any means but worth saving up for. I would recommend it to anyone, families or couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire