“Afternoon tea”
Review of Chewton Glen Spa

Chewton Glen Spa
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in New Milton
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Myself and a friend came here as a birthday treat for an afternoon tea and WOW! I have had teas at other places but this was the best. The staff were wonderful, putting you at your ease and offering more tea/coffee when required. The only thing to say was that we couldn't finish the cakes there was so much but we were offered a box to take the remainder home in, so no problem there and my husband was very happy to polish the rest off that evening!

All reviews
"lotions and potions"
"glass of champagne"
"birthday treat"

Reviewed 21 March 2012

The hydro pools are great, the best I've used.
I would have liked the sauna to have been in the same area as the pools.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Our family enjoyed our day at the spa.....can't wait to go back. Definitely try the whirlpool baths.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

My friend I regularly go on Spa Days, this was our 3rd visit to Chewton Glen & really it's hard to beat.
From the lovely smiley welcome on reception ,the charming gentlemen at the pool bar to the professional & skilled therapists it's hard to find fault with the staff.
The facilities are excellent; we could have gone to the gym, done a workout or swum miles in the pool. In fact we lounged in the therapy pool, went in the outdoor hot tub & then fell asleep on the gorgeous heated loungers. We did manage to fit in a delicious breakfast & buffet lunch before our treatments. We both had a massage & a facial, which were excellent, before being taken the twinkly relaxation room to get over our exertions!
The Spa was lovely & quiet on a thursday, with a mix of singles, couples, friends & mums with daughters.
If you're looking for a spa day/break ,or a fabulous gift voucher , this is the one.