“Gift Vouchers”
Review of Chewton Glen Spa

Chewton Glen Spa
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My husband purchased 2 gift vouchers for me. £200 pound for the first and £560 for an overnight spa break. Due to me becoming pregnant I was unable to use them during the time period. Coming across them the other day, I emailed the hotel to see if anything could be done. Totally unhelpful and an attitude of 'computer says no'!!!!. When my husband called to complain and ask to speak to Ms Jenkins she was not available and it took 6 hours for her to return his call. (you can order a product from Karen Milen and it is delivered to your door within 90 minutes so why does it take Chewton Glen 6 hours to respond to a complaint)! He also received the same attitude. Now waiting for the Managing Director to come back to us. Surely such a renouned property as this would be able to accommodate our request, after all this is a lot of money to wave goodbye too! My advise to anyone with Gift Vouchers is use them don't forget about them as they will not accommodate you after the expiry date no matter what your circumstances are!

6  Thank Heather B
There are newer reviews for Chewton Glen Spa

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I ended up getting two massages here and really enjoyed the first one. The second one, not so much. The lady felt like she was poking my back and softly caressing vs actually performing a massage. I thought maybe she was having an off day but my partner had a massage with her right after I did and said the same thing.

Aside from that, the spa area was wonderful. The hydrotherapy pool was fantastic!

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Lots of treatments on offer - especially liked the option for a personalised massage so I could decide once there. Relaxing quiet room for after treatment with individual headsets for music.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Afternoon Tea in The Chewton Glen is an experience that takes one back to the times of our grandparents, when High Tea was a virtual religious experience every afternoon.
This rather grand house offers everything for the discerning visitor, including the comfort offfered by the kind of furniture you can only find in the best places.
Silver service is de-rigeur, and our experience proved just as memorable as I expected it would.
Will we return? Most certainly, as soon as the china piggie is filled!

Thank Reverend Richar... d
Reviewed 9 January 2013

The ambience and the hydrotherapy pool. It was also lovely and warm. Only drawback is walking back to your room in your robe as we had to walk through the drawing room.