“Tree houses are the reason to go” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chewton Glen Spa
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in New Milton
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Tree houses are the reason to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The hotel really is something to visit. The restaurant is a little disappointing if you are a foodie, but the food is ok. The grounds, the service, the spa, and particularly the treehouses are really the reason to go. I was staying in the hideaway suite, which has a lounge and separate bedroom, with a jacuzzi on the terrace, a wood burning stove and all the integrated technology you need to make the stay effortless, romantic and seriously relaxing. 24hr service, great breakfast hamper, even if the bread is a let down. Overall, I seriously recommend the treehouses for a romantic weekend, as a present or to treat yourself and your wife/girlfriend on a special occasion.

Visited August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Southampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Just a little relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We do a couple of Chewton Glen Spa evenings a year, usually after we have had lunch at the Viviter. The "Twilight" sessions are from 5 to ten on weekdays and 4 to 9 on Sundays, we prefer Sundays as it is always very quiet...we often have the spa and the pool to ourselves. It is a beautiful complex, the pool is a delight and the spa invigorating...I have had treatments in the past but actually we just enjoy the experience of all that luxury in the pool area. When we went in July it as a really beautiful day and we were given the added pleasure of using the outside pool as well. We always come away totally relaxed and ready to fall into bed for a great nights sleep.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Greta C
Lymington, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Made me feel like a million dollars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked a day in the spa as a treat as I have been so poorly recently. From the moment we arrived we were treated so well, all the staff were welcoming and smiley and helping to make the day special.
I had a massage booked with Holly and that set the mood for the day, relaxation! The lovely soft fluffy towels and warm couch and a soothing massage, fab!
We then swam in the pool and had it all to ourselves. It's a beautiful building and feels opulent and luxurious. All the showers have scented lotions and potions there and plenty of towels.
We then sat in the bar and people watched while I had the most refreshing juice; lime,apple and kiwi. Who needs alcohol?! Well my husband, he had prosecco!!
We then walked around the grounds, it was a beautiful day and, although so close to a main road, very quiet.
Lunch was fabulous! Lots of different salads, baked potatoes, meats and veggies and scrummy puds!
I loved it and came away feeling on top of the world, thanks!

Visited July 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“We'll be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

For my daughters Birthday we booked a meze spa day after a recommendation by a work colleague. From beginning to end we loved every minute. The Spa is absolutely immaculate with plenty of things to aid recharging of batteries. The food was plentiful and delicious, we spent several hours having an excellent leisurely lunch. Lastly the staff went over and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful day. Driving home my daughter was already planning our next visit.

1 Thank Maggie o
Ferndown, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Five days ago had a Spa day but unimpressed with the Spa Buffet and Menu nothing exiting I feel its time they updated their menu's so struggled to find something to eat !!! Whilst in the Spa the Chrome was being cleaned with the dirt being allowed to go into the Spa water and then to cap it all one of the Towel attendants as he tidied the loungers by the pool threw the remainder of someone's water tumbler into the pool. Luckily I had already swam. I do hope it was only water.