“Do not go here”

Bombay Night
Ranked #44 of 51 Restaurants in New Milton
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
shropshire
“Do not go here”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

The worst Indian I have been to. This Indian was good a one time bit new people have it and what a pile of rubbish staff rude popadoms soft said we will get you new ones only warned them up and brought the back out still soft.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank antonyw

“The best curry in town!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We eat here every once in a while. Sometimes we try other places around but we always end up back at Bombay Nights.

The food is always very good. Well spiced and the range is good. The house specials are a winnet and they do a cubed tandori cheese as a starter which is excellent and I have not had anywhere else.

When we have eaten in the service has been good and it it nice and relaxed.

• Visited June 2013
Highcliffe, United Kingdom
“Delicious food but small amount of meat and get them to repeat order”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Food was very nice. However we ordered 2 rices, (3 people heard the order our end) and they swear we did not. I ordered lamb Pasanda and my meal was mainly sauce with very little lamb, (not good for £7.25) The more concerning issue was the wife's chicken Tikka Masala which also had lamb in it (could have been mine). What if she had been allergic. I would probably order again but get them to read the order back and emphasize that we want the correct meat in each dish. They did throw in free poppadoms though. Would have left a Good rating but it does not exist on tripadvisor. Not good enough for very good but better than average.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank steadfast503869
Shepperton, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious melted in the mouth”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

My husband and I went here during our stay in Barton. The service was quick and friendly. The food was delicious, a little more special than your usual Indian. I had a mixed Korai and the lamb was amazingly tender and juicy, delicious, as was the Saag Paneer.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dawn M
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Forget the Location - Ignore the Locals! This Restaurant Shines”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

This Review is written by the Mrs Fry...........Introduced to this little find because you will not stumble over this eatery. Located above an Estate Agent and off the main drag. Consistently good food, consistently good service; with staff who remember you after a lapse of 4 months. I (Mrs Fry) always have Chicken Dhansak and the creation prepared for me at Bombay Night is perhaps the best I have ever had with a score of 9/10 - I never give 10/10.

Reasonably priced, good quality house wines and beers .......and the plates are always hot!

• Visited September 2012