“Comfy and value for money”

Beech Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 14 New Milton B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Comfy and value for money”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights, while in town for a friends wedding, Sue and Keith were welcoming, and as many other reviewers have stated, a fountain of local knowledge offering advice on local places to visit! Room was comfy and a good size for me! Lovely little b&b (did I mention really good value for money compared to some other local places)! Less than 10 minutes walk from the train station and round the corner from the end of the high street! I'll be back the next time I'm in need of accommodation in New Milton!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 September 2013

A gem of a bed and breakfast. Warm welcome. Immaculately clean and very comfortable. I had the double room with the private bathroom across the landing - it was great. Lovely atmosphere in the breakfast room. Plenty of choice for breakfast.
I borrowed a bicycle from the bed and breakfast (at my own risk). It was great to be out on a bicycle rather than being in the car. It meant that the nearest beach was only 5 minutes ride away.
I wish I had been able to stay for more than the 3 nights that I had booked. I will certainly return

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Glasgow
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This little B&B is just wonderful. Keith and Sue are lovely people and make you feel so welcome! The rooms are very spacious and have really nice touches like complimentary bottled water and vanity kit in the bathroom, not to mention how clean they are.

I had initially tried to book this B&B for a wedding I was attending in the area, but they were fully booked. It was only when I had a (very) last minute let down with my booked accomodation that I called and found to they had had a cancellation, and am I glad they did!

Cannot recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
London
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Beech Lodge and really enjoyed our stay. The room was comfortable and well appointed with coffee and tea making equipment in the room. The only problem was that the TV kept dropping reception but I doubt anybody would be wanting to watch TV much with the sea only about 25 minutes walk away and the New Forest a short drive.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
kenilworth
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed only for one night but wished it had been more. Sue showed us to our room which was immaculately clean, nicely decorated with a lovely view of a small church. The bed was very comfortable and because of this and the quiet road we had a really good nights sleep.
Keith served breakfast which was one of the best I have had and he was very friendly with lost of information about the local area.
There is a lot to do within a short drive including the coast and the New Forest. We will be returning.

Room Tip: rooms to the front have nice view of the small church.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Leicestershire
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Only stayed one night at Beech Lodge but Sue and Keith could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Very comfortable room, excellent breakfast and quiet location. Highly recommended and convenient for the coast or the New Forest.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This was the best night of our whole trip. Friendly hosts, nice pub nearby (Wheatsheaf) for a wholesome meal and a clean comfy room with a brilliant shower. Wi fi worked, what more could we ask. A tasty cheerful breakfast and we were off to a pleasant start to the day. Keith and Sue have it all sorted. Thanks guys!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Watersedge Guest House
#1 of 7 in Barton-on-Sea
Daisybank Cottage Boutique Bed and Breakfast
The White Buck - Hotel

Been to Beech Lodge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!