“Welcoming, Delicious Cuisine, and well priced”
Review of Rivaaz

Rivaaz
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in New Milton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: info@rivaazrestaurant.comRivaaz is the best curry house locally. Fantastic flavours beautifully cooked.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Welcoming, Delicious Cuisine, and well priced”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The fact that this wonderful restaurant - elegantly decorated to a standard that befits the welcoming management and staff, and finished off with a comprehensive menu that is fairly priced - offers a buffet on a Sunday evening, had me wondering why it was empty? Then I saw that it was only 5:30 on a Sunday evening, cold and dark, and with rain imminent in the very near future. We were welcomed, and seated by (who I believe to be) the Manager/Proprietor, who quickly explained that even though they didn't serve alcohol drinks, we would be more than welcome to bring our own, or if we desired, he would go to the local off-license on our behalf! This really was an indication of the kind of service we could come to expect.
The buffet was fresh, and plentiful, and the amount was only limited by our capacity.
A truly wonderful evening, and the cost of the starters, bottled Hildon water, and the buffet, was very well-priced.
Definitely on our list of restaurants when we're in the area next time.

Visited January 2014

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Generous portion and excellent service”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I have been using this restaurant now for a couple of years and have never been disappointed. Last night I tried a Phal curry and I could not finish it all. I wanted to share the left over with my son in law as he likes hot curries. I asked the owner to thin down the sauce and took it home. Imagine my delight when I opened it the next day and found the container nearly full. Very very generous of them! They also encourage clients to bring their own alcohol and do NOT make a corkage charge. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

“Good food excellent value”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Sunday buffet represents excellent value and better than average Indian food. My lamb dansaak was delicious made with mutton nor lamb.
BYO alcohol and no corkage makes it better! Well worth a visit

Cannock, United Kingdom
“Very Enjoyable !”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I was in the area last weekend for a short break with a group of friends and visited the Rivaaz on Sat 16th.
Thoroughly enjoyed the food here with good service and pricing and would certainly visit again.

• Visited November 2013
New Milton, United Kingdom
“Sadly bland”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is my usual and regular place to pick up a takeaway. Early orders get a 20% discount (but now have to pay cash). Not been in a few months and they have a new computerised billing / ordering system. Sadly – they may have a new cook too. Or I was just unlucky. Both main courses were well below their usual tasty standard (but everything was fresh). My madras was so bland – I was very disappointed. Vindaloo / phall next time!

• Visited November 2013